Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Step two....... foward

Man what a night! Oz was up until 1 a.m. Back up @ 3 a.m. Down @ 5:30 a.m. up @9 a.m. Needless to say Brian didn't get much sleep and was grumpy for his birthday morning... I feel really awful for him.. To have to work 9 hours in the heat w/ his new sunburn on his birthday w/ no sleep> What a complete drag!
Oz is fine now, but damn screamed most of the night. We did the topical checks no fever, no drooling so he wasn't teething. No broken bones, blah blah blah ya know all the basics... Now he is sitting behind me on the floor trying to eat his Nerf football smiling like the happy boy he normally is.
Breakfast
4 oz natural apple sauce
2 pieces of multi grain toast/
2 teaspoons of peanut butter
6 grapes
33.8 oz water/true lime

Brian and I were going to go to dinner and a movie tonight, but after last night he might be too tired.. I haven't had a chance to go to town for him at all for a gift I suck... I know.... Last year I was in the hospital for Fathers day and his birthday. He spent it w/ his twin brother and supper w/ Chauni... This year I wanted to make it special, but again in case you missed it!!!! I SUCK!



Lunch

1 cp noodle roni 4 cheese (made w/ water no butter)

30 grapes

1 multi grain toast

1 teaspoon butter

33.8 oz water w/ TL

Snack
4 pieces of sushi roll

Brian came home and wanted to go to supper @ Suzies.. We went for a drive down to the river, came home and ate cake. The teens watched Oz for us and Josh was so proud telling us he changed Oz! WOO HOO GO Diaper Changing Fool!

Supper
chef salad lemon wedge
1/2 piece of garlic bread
12 oz water
12 oz ice tea splenda/ lemon

Snack
1 in by 1 in white cake

Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment