Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lose 20 get 50

I talked to my WL Doc.. Today... I am soo excited. I have an appt the 10th in Anchorage Oh My Lord I can't wait... The boys and I have started our protein shakes in the morning.. It's been fun... On the 1st we all get weighed and the games begin.. I have the whole family in on this.. The first one to lose 20 lbs gets a 50 bucks to Gottschalkes.
They are all very excited even Sugapie who wants to lose some weight before the wedding...
I have gained 8 pounds since May.. WEll truth be told I have lost and gained the same 8 lbs since May.. I do although have to lose it before I can have the surgery.. I am not worried tho. The protein diet we all start the 1st will drop that 8lbs and more...
I can't decided if I want to cut my hair before surgery or wait until I have lost 100 pounds... I know I will wait tho, because I hate hate hate getting my hair cut..... Ok that was a random thought huh....
I really don't have much to say until the surgery is all signed and sealed.... Perhaps, I'll just wait till then to post another post...
~M~

1 comment:

  1. Can I be in on this too? I will weigh myself today and let you know, If I loose 20 I could use the 50...............LOL How long do I got to get the 20 off?

    Okay I weigh 180.

    ReplyDelete