Monday, January 19, 2009

All down hill from here~



Chauni took this pic a few weeks ago I thought my cold sore looked extra festive that day~

I know It has been forever since I have been here... I really don't allow myself to write when I am going thru things... Maybe something I learned as a child, No evidence left behind kinda thing.... Tomorrow is my last weigh in. I was already supposed to be done, but my Evil Pc in ALL her glory MESSED up on 2 of my weigh ins and WALLA..... I needed 2 more months.. I try really hard not to wish she gets hit by a truck! Now it's all so close to being done....


Crap, I am soo tired of waiting. I am soo tired of kissing asses and shutting my mouth when all I want to do is scream....


Anyone going thru any sort of insurance approval knows my plight.... Stand up, sit down, run in circles until you are so pissed off and tired you just give up..... I am there... I still have to go to 2 meeting in Anchorage before the send to insurance for final approval...


My back has been out for about 3 weeks.. It is slowly getting better. I still can't walk upright.. I look like a little old lady walking around all hunched over shuffling my feet.. I still have to sit down to wash dishes and vacuum. Which makes me just cry most days.. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel, I do..... The tunnel just seems so frickin far away today...


I started a new blog this last week. Things that I do w/ the family and around the house... I wanted this blog to just be about my feeling about everything to do w/ my weight loss. Well feeling about my life.. It is hard enough for me to open up here. I didn't want to mix the two. I must warn you this blog really is more about my head and heart, the other one just for fun really~

1 comment:

  1. Last weigh -in, that is awesome! So that must mean it's finally getting closer for you. Do they have a date set yet?
    I'm so excited for you.
    Remember I'm here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete